Omeka S Installation
- Review installation documentation
- Create database
- Upload core installation zip to the server (Omeka S v.3.x)
- Unzip the software
- Edit the configuration and database files
- Go to https://domain/admin to complete the installation
Be sure to install the most recent version of each of the modules. [Should you have to upgrade your core software, be sure to Deactivate your modules but DO NOT uninstall them. You can reactivate them after upgrade. Uninstalling modules will cause data loss.]
- Review OTG Event Single Class Model Documentation
- Import OTG Event Vocabulary
- Prefix: otgevents
- Namespace: https://onthesegrounds.org/vocab#
- Import OTG Omeka S Resource Templates
- Using the Single Class Model Documentation adjust each property in the resource templates to use the correct data types, except for those which use custom controlled vocabularies.
- Create Vocabularies in Custom Vocab Module
- Create a vocabulary for each set of URI endpoints. The list includes controlled vocabularies from the OTG model and from the Enslaved model.
- Assign the custom vocabularies as data types for corresponding properties in resources templates.
Working with Omeka S
Working with the Model
- Description Process Narrative, Stacey Lavendar
- Description Process Narrative, Sam Smith
- Module Documentation and Elements
- For each data creation session, complete the model analysis form (Google form shared via Slack).